There’s a great Etsy shop out of utah called ilovelotus, and I just got a package with new crystal babies from them! so excited!
from the top, moving clockwise, we have…
- serpentine: calm, peaceful, collected energy. helps clear blocked chakras. great stone for healing, for abundance, and has a good heart chakra connection. used often to raise kundalini energy. a good cleansing stone, with some gemini energy 🙂
- red jasper: activates the sacral chakra. for stamina, sex drive, creativity, spiritual grounding, and energy. virgo feel to this stone. gives stability, with a very earth-connection feel. helps detoxify the blood
- unakite: used to help make choices from the heart center. also helps with visualization, psychic vision, emotional balancing, and restful sleep. scorpio energy – a stone of vision that can help facilitate rebirthing, and helps strengthen the reproductive system.
- shiva lingham: helps to create balance in life, a stone of duality, masculine AND feminine together. a sacred stone of the Hindus to intensify vitality and level of pranic energy in the body. provide overall boost of bodily health and well-being. these are found only in the Narmada River in India.
- raw muscovite: aids in problem solving, stimulates the mind, helps you open to your higher self and your own calling and divine energy. aids in studying, helps with clumsiness, stimulates confidence and eases tension. connects you to higher spiritual planes and alleviates self doubt and insecure feelings.
- citrine: great manifestation and personal power stone. stone of abundance, joy, and balance – self-cleansing and a cleanser of other stones. helps connect to divine golden light. helps energize every level of life. cleanses chakras and opens intuition. imparts joy, wonder, enthusiasm; raises self-esteem and self-confidence. Stimulates the brain, strengthening the intellect. promotes motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression. Enhances concentration and revitalizes the mind. It releases negative traits, depression, fears and phobias. Emotionally balancing.
- zebra stone: balance, clarity, understanding. seeing both sides. helps see true nature, see past illusion. grounding and protective. stone of creativity and security in balanced measure.
they are all so wonderful I don’t know where to begin using them…or rather, there are so many options!
See any stones that call to you, dear readers?!